Premium Seating Concierge
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/26/2020 2:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Premium Seating Concierge jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Premium Seating Concierge postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Premium Seating Concierge? Premium Seating Concierge
Department: Premium Services
Job Classification: Part-Time, Seasonal (March-October), Non-Exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a Part-Time Premium Seating Concierge for the 2020 season to support our Premium Service department. This part-time, hourly position will report directly to the Premium Services Manager, Premium Services Coordinator and Premium Service Representative. As a member of the Premium Service Department you will have the responsibility of providing outstanding customer service to all Oakland A's patrons.
• Provide superior face-to-face customer service to Oakland A's Access Member in our Premium Seating areas, Luxury Suites, and throughout the stadium on game day.
• Manage and develop relationships with all Diamond Level, Field Box, Terrace Table, Coppola Theater Boxes, Lounge Seats and Suite accounts.
• Properly greet and welcome guests, aid and operations-based solutions when necessary.
• Responsible for the game day setup and break down of designated Premium Seating areas.
• Act as a liaison to ensure execution of all game day services with Athletics, Coliseum, and Third-Party Food & Beverage company.
• Develop proficiency with, and be able to explain all digital ticketing initiatives, including My A's Tickets and MLB.com Ballpark app.
• Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Coliseum seating configuration, pricing structure, amenities, and fan policies in order to service all patron needs.
• Gain knowledge and understanding of the Oakland A's organization to best assist A's patrons and A's company employees
• Represent the organization in a professional manner, consistent with company philosophies and culture.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills; previous high-end customer service experience preferred.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
• Candidates must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and desire to work in sports.
• Respects and understands client and celebrity confidentiality.
• Ability to work flexible hours at all Athletics events, including nights, weekends and holidays.
. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.