Motion Graphics Designer
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
Full Time Job
The Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for content creation, design, and animation needs for the Oakland Athletics in-stadium video presentation, website, advertising, and broadcasts.
• Manage, create and produce the Stadium Entertainment animations, graphics, and scoreboard programming
• Be the department's creative force behind headshots, sponsor animations, 3D logos, etc.
• Responsible for new corporate sales, marketing, Stadium Entertainment features, board layouts, headshots and more, which will need to be created each season
• Create and animate graphics for the marketing department for various platforms across owned and paid channels
• Assist in shooting and editing content for features, highlight videos, etc.
The Motion Graphics Designer will also be responsible for running the ribbon operator position on the game-day crew.
• 3 Years production experience
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a must
• 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D experience is a plus
• Experience with a professional sports team is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of non-linear editing (Avid Media Composer) • Live Production/Control Room experience a plus
• Training experience is a plus
• Experience managing large quantities of media a plus
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time with tight deadlines • Ability to work in independently and in groups is a must
• Ability to work long hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays