Manager, Ticket Sales
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2021 11:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Ticket Sales jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Manager, Ticket Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Ticket Sales? Overview:
The Manager, Ticket Sales position will play an active role in supporting the sales strategy for the Ticket Sales department. The ideal candidate for this position will be someone who has experience in training & motivating a sales staff, with a history of exceeding sales goals. The Manager, Ticket Sales position will play a critical role in recruiting & hiring our Ticket Sales staff. This position will have a strong emphasis on the revenue growth of season ticket membership, along with a full menu mindset towards group & suite sales. This position will report to the Senior Director, Ticket Sales.
• Support the recruiting & hiring process for the Ticket Sales staff
• Oversee new business sales strategy, with an emphasis towards season ticket membership
• Manage and implement the Ticket Sales department's on-going sales trainings and new hire on-boarding process
• Lead the planning and execution of all season ticket membership outbound sales efforts, including appointments, product launches, pipeline growth, and sales events
• Collaborate with the marketing department and sales leadership team to grow revenue across all sales products
• Drive sales efforts with regularly scheduled prospect events
• Collaborate with our business analytics team to establish robust leads strategy
• Provide consistent weekly & monthly reporting with support of the business analytics team
• Work closely with sales & service leadership team to maintain cohesive team culture.
• Embrace fan development initiatives and community outreach efforts
• Have a strong passion to present new ideas and innovative ways to increase attendance.
• Represent Oakland A's at all home games and various events to support ticket sales and premium efforts.
• 4-5 years of ticket sales experience; professional sports and/or entertainment preferred
• 2-3 years of leadership experience managing a sales team with demonstrated success
• History of being a top revenue producer for a sports and/or entertainment organization
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• Strategic business planner with process-driven mindset and attention to detail
• Strong passion for teaching & coaching a sales process
• Ability to work collaboratively across all departments and have a team-first mentality This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.