Intern - Office Of The President
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/14/2022 4:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Office Of The President jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Intern - Office Of The President postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Intern, Office of the President
Department: Office of the President
Reports to: Sr Coordinator Operations - Office of the President
Job Classification: Non-exempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking individuals passionate about baseball and sports administration for the Intern, Office of the President position in Oakland, California. This position will report to the Sr. Coordinator, Operations - Office of the President. The internship will run roughly from the middle of May through August 2022, with flexible start and end dates. This position will be hybrid, with 1 - 2 days a week in the office, and the remainder remote. The Office of the President Intern is responsible for assisting the department with organization-wide projects and new ballpark efforts.
• Work closely with various departments across the organization including Government Affairs, Real Estate, Marketing, Community and Communications, and others that help us execute projects
• Assist with the upkeep of various project management platforms (Google sheets, monday.com)
• Conduct research and compile reports as needed
• Collaborate with the other interns in the organization on special projects
• Assist with gameday duties as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Candidate must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student of an accredited college or university or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
• Highly motivated, positive attitude, collaborative in nature
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends, holidays, and game days
• Knowledge of the Oakland, CA area preferred
• Proficient with G Suite and Microsoft Office
COVID 19 Consideration:
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.