Intern, Corporate Partnerships
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/1/2019 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern, Corporate Partnerships jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Intern, Corporate Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern, Corporate Partnerships? Intern, Corporate Partnerships
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Director of Partnership Marketing
Job Classification: Nonexempt
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are seeking a Corporate Partnership Marketing Intern. This position will report directly to the Director of Partnership Marketing. The Corporate Partnership Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting the Corporate Partnerships department with various sponsor projects and activations, including game day support. This internship will allow the applicant to gain valuable work experience within a professional baseball organization.
• Assist with creation of proof of performance documentation for sponsors including photographing signage, community programs, promotional events, on-field presentations, scoreboard messages, etc. at the discretion of Corporate Partnerships Director
• Assist in game day logistical set-up and event set-up such as sponsor batting practice, clinics, community events, etc.
• Assist with off-site client events such as player appearances
• Support front office Corporate Sales Reps with sales recaps that include all aspects of sponsorship for renewals and proof of performance
• Ensure excellent client experience at games and off-site events
• Assist in general office work including filing, copying, mailing, data entry, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in college or have graduated within the past 12 months
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and outgoing person with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency with Photoshop or similar design programs preferred
• Graphic Design skills preferred
• Photography experience preferred
• Candidates must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and desire to work in sports
• Maximum 25 hours/week, 8 hours/day, 6 days/week
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.