Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 5:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Graphic Designer jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Graphic Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Designer? The Oakland Athletics are looking for a Graphic Designer! This role will be responsible for supporting and helping shape the development of concepts, designs and production of a variety of projects for the Oakland Athletics as a member of the Marketing department. Each candidate must provide a design portfolio for review. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
* Conceptualize and produce creative across multiple media and messaging platforms- i.e. online, in-stadium, social media, outdoor, print, broadcast and more. * Understand brand and campaign guidelines and the importance of utilizing them correctly.
* Coordinates graphic design projects with Lead Designer in project management software
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively.
* Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand standards of the organization.
* With Manager, Marketing and Advertising, stewards projects throughout the design/review process, to successful production/delivery.
* Ability to traffic work throughout organization and manage projects throughout the design process.
* Ability to work/communicate with outside vendors on collateral production. * Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback on all design projects. * All other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Art
* 2 years professional design experience
* Strong online portfolio
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and knowledge of the print production process
* Animation/Motion Graphics knowledge a plus
* Understanding of the visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a strong attention to detail
* Experience in file setup for print production and outgoing graphics for optimal resolution
* Animation/Illustration a plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Strong time management and multitasking skills This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.