Director Of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging
Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2019 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Director Of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Director Of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director Of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging? We are looking for our first Director of Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging to play a critical and strategic role in strengthening, building and further defining our comprehensive Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging strategy across all facets of the employee and talent pipeline lifecycle. This role will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing strategic initiatives that enrich the Oakland A's approach to Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging.
This role will help define future programs to drive and evolve the company culture. This leader will report to our Vice President, People Operations and will collaborate across the organization to ensure the Oakland A's continue to attract, grow, and retain top-talent.
The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about building an inclusive culture, has excellent program management skills, and is able to collaborate with a wide variety of employees, departments, leadership teams, and external organizations as needed. The ideal candidate will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experienced in successfully leading, building, and evaluating progressive diversity, inclusion & belonging strategy.
• Create and own programs and training initiatives which foster our culture of inclusion across the company which creates employee engagement & belonging. Measure the success of these programs against objectives and metrics.
• Creating talent pipeline programs focused on attracting talent with a diverse set of perspectives and experiences.
• Integrate diversity strategies into all people processes-recruitment, retention, recognition, and development -and measure effectiveness.
• Leverage Employee Resource Groups to promote inclusion within business and talent processes.
• Partner with employees and leadership to craft and communicate our Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging philosophy in a manner that aligns to the culture of the Oakland A's
• Develop policies, training programs and other resources to educate employees about diversity and inclusion best practices and behaviors.
• Contribute to the development of a compelling employer brand and recruiting strategies to attract and retain diverse talent.
• Develop a comprehensive strategy for Supplier Diversity and manage all aspects of the program in partnership with key stakeholders.
• Develop and analyze goals and metrics for measuring progress and effectiveness of the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging strategy. Produce measurable results directly tied to our business and people goals.
• Work closely with department leaders to ensure that diversity, inclusion, and belonging are integrated into the organizations core processes and practices.
What We're Looking For
• 8 years of experience designing, building and leading measurable and scalable diversity, inclusion, and belonging focused programs and initiatives.
• Demonstrated experience articulating a strategic vision for D&I programs, translating this vision into an executable strategy, and driving cross-functional teams to deliver results
• Attention to detail and a highly organized, process-focused approach are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables.
• Excellent program and project management skills, and ability to operationalize and scale programs.
• Ability to translate data and analytics in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions, and measure impact on programs
• Strong listening, communications, and public speaking skills & delivers messages in a clear and compelling manner.
• Ability to successfully interact, influence, and collaborate with all employees across all levels of the company
• Ability to work on multiple projects while driving key deliverables This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.