Oakland AthleticsOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 3:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Director, Marketing jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Director, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Marketing? Director, Marketing
The Director, Marketing will lead the A's marketing efforts, directing brand development, strategy, and advertising of marketing campaigns and promotional initiatives. Working cross functionally, this role will drive a consistent and comprehensive marketing plan to grow the A's fan base. The role will oversee the Marketing, Advertising, and Creative Services.
Duties to include:
• Develop and lead the A's marketing and brand strategy to align with the team's organizational goals and objectives
• Build and execute traditional and digital advertising campaigns
• Working closely with the Director of Communications and Content, integrate brand marketing to positively impact content and creative with a focus on driving business and sales results
• Create new fan segment marketing plans to grow the business against those key audiences
• Create promotions and targeted, data-driven campaigns in conjunction with Ticketing to drive revenue for the organization
• Support Corporate Business Development in the creation of marketing programs, promotions and initiatives for the team's corporate partners
• Guide the use of CRM and other results-tracking efforts to measure the success of marketing strategies and tactics to drive effective and efficient efforts
• Develop initiatives that align with organizational business priorities and develop Marketing team goals based on those priorities.
• Work closely with the other Marketing leaders to create consistent and aligned brand objectives
• Serve as the A's Marketing contact to support league initiatives and communicate MLB priorities internally
• Serve as a leader within the larger Marketing team and organization as a whole
• Understand and continuously monitor marketing, digital, and media trends
• Fluent in both B2C and B2B marketing strategy development and deployment.
• An ability to learn a new, unique market and the drivers that make its fans and consumers tick.
• Demonstrated success in leading brand content development and distribution that reflects the organization's product and services strategy.
• Understanding of digital and performance marketing (SEO, SEM, Display, email campaigns)
• Deep understanding of the modern media landscape and passion for emerging technology.
• Experience in leading teams, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively to problem-solve, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Adept at developing and executing traditional, experiential, and digital marketing strategies.
• Employs a naturally collaborative style, can work seamlessly across the organization to ensure a consistent voice and message across all communication channels.
• Leverages data and analytics to develop insights, formulate plans, and measure performance.
• Leadership presence with a worker's mentality. A ''strategic-doer'' in a dynamic, innovative environment. Effortlessly bring people together, think quickly, solve problems, and track details.
• Personable, considerate, self-aware and attuned to positive, inclusive culture building.
• Experience in a service driven industry with strong, iconic, internationally recognized brand(s).
• Cutting edge experience with digital marketing, content development, and integrated marketing campaigns.
• Collaborative, and believes in team play as a coach, teammate, and utility player. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.