Oakland A'sOakland, CA
Part Time Job
Video Producer (Part-Time)
Title: Video Producer
Reports to: Creative Director
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $24 - 33/hr
City/State: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a dynamic part-time Video Producer. This position will report directly to Creative Director and will be responsible for shooting and editing for A's Productions digital content and in-ballpark needs.
• Be one of the main videographers for Athletics team videos, including but not limited to; A's commercials, community events, marketing requirements, sit-down interviews and all other team video projects
• Be the main videographer and editor for External Affairs events, including ballpark initiatives and community outreach
• Edit videos and features for TV broadcasts, web and in-stadium
• Manage and log all media from shoots
• Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production
• Minimum 3-5 years' experience in live and pre-production shoots
• Experience in lighting, both sit-down and live shoots
• Experience shooting live sports is a plus
• Knowledge of Adobe Premiere or AVID Media Composer is a must
• Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a bonus
• Ability to work with others in a group setting, and as a self-starter
• Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are in our organizational DNA. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – on and off the field. Together, we continue to build an inclusive, innovative, and dynamic culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates belonging and amplifies diverse voices. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with talented and diverse team members, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
COVID 19 Consideration
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation.