Paid Intern - Office Of The President
Oakland A'sOakland, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Title: Intern, Office of the President
Reporting to: Manager, Operations- Office of the President
Type: Seasonal (June – August 2023)
Pay Rate: $15.97/hr
Location: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking individuals passionate about baseball and sports administration for the Intern, Office of the President position in Oakland, California. This position will report to the Manager Operations - Office of the President. The internship will run roughly from June through August 2023, with flexible start and end dates. This position will be hybrid, with 2 days a week in the office, and the remainder remote. The Office of the President Intern is responsible for assisting the department with organization-wide projects and new ballpark efforts.
• Work closely with various departments across the organization including Office of the President, Real Estate, Marketing, Corporate Partnerships, Legal, Community and Communications, and others that help us execute projects
• Assist with the upkeep of various project management platforms
(Google sheets, monday.com)
• Conduct research and compile reports as needed
• Collaborate with the other interns in the organization on
• Assist with gameday duties as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Candidate must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student of an accredited college or university or equivalent military experience
• Incoming college freshman, sophomores, or juniors preferred
• Ability to work independently and contribute in a team
• Highly motivated, positive attitude, collaborative in nature
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Able to work non-traditional hours including nights, weekends,
holidays, and game days
• Knowledge of the Oakland, CA area preferred
• Proficient with G Suite and Microsoft Office
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are in our organizational DNA. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – on and off the field. Together, we continue to build an inclusive, innovative, and dynamic culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates belonging and amplifies diverse voices. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with talented and diverse team members, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
COVID 19 Consideration
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation.