Paid Intern - Broadcasting
Oakland A'sOakland, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2023 9:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Broadcasting jobs in Oakland-CA
Search all Paid Intern - Broadcasting postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Title: Broadcast Intern
Reporting to: Broadcasting and Media Content Coordinator
Pay Rate: $15.97/hr
Location: Oakland, CA
The Oakland Athletics are currently seeking a part-time Broadcasting Intern. This position will report directly to the Broadcasting and Media Content Coordinator. The Broadcasting Intern is responsible for assisting with the production staff's needs and ongoing projects.
• Learn and collaborate in a working Radio Booth
• Assist announcers in statistics, out of town scores, and MLB news of the day
• Assist with production of A's Cast Live and various podcasts
• Act as liaison between Media Relations and the Broadcast Booth
• Learn from and assist the Radio Engineers, both in Radio Booth and Arena Studio
• Help produce the A's Clubhouse Postgame Show, screening calls
• Represent the organization in a professional manner, consistent with company pillars and culture.
• Current student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or recently graduated in the past 12 months
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced sales environment.
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Previous experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Audition, Photoshop, & Premiere)
• Knowledge of Streamyard or other streaming platforms is preferred but not required.
• Candidates must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
• Desire to grow professionally and advance in the sports industry.
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are in our organizational DNA. Our commitment to these values is unwavering – on and off the field. Together, we continue to build an inclusive, innovative, and dynamic culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates belonging and amplifies diverse voices. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with talented and diverse team members, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
COVID 19 Consideration
All Oakland A's employees are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and must provide documentation of complete vaccination status as part of the pre-boarding process. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation.