Spring Intern - Stadium Operations
O'fallon Prospect League BaseballO'fallon, MO
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 11:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Stadium Operations jobs in O'fallon-MO
Search all Spring Intern - Stadium Operations postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The O'Fallon Hoots will play their fourth season in O'Fallon, Mo. in 2024 at CarShield Field. CarShield Field has served as the host site for our Prospect League O'Fallon Hoots team, our very own house league, the CarShield Collegiate League, and special events like the MLB Alumni Home Run Derby. We are looking for the next superstars in stadium operations for our Spring 2024 internship.
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
• High quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
• Career guidance and coaching from upper management
• Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
• Experience in running a stadium
Here's what we expect from you:
• Desire to learn and grow
• Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
• Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to O'Fallon
Here's what you'll be doing / learning:
• Working special events
• Assisting Director of Stadium Operations in keeping the ballpark in top shape
• Creating and maintaining a clean, safe and fun ballpark for all fans
• Assisting in inventory controls and purchasing supplies for stadium
• Pursuing and coordinating all aspects of ballpark rentals including, but not limited to college baseball games, high school baseball games, soccer practices
• Assisting Director and Assistant Director of Stadium Operations in preventative maintenance
Our Spring internship starts January 17, 2024.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.