Fall Intern - Ticket Sales
O'fallon HootsO'fallon, MO
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The O'Fallon Hoots will play their second season in O'Fallon, Mo. in 2022 at CarShield Field. CarShield Field has served as the host site for our Prospect League O'Fallon Hoots team, our very own 4-team house league, the CarShield Collegiate League, and special events like the 2021 MLB Alumni Home Run Derby. We are looking for the next ticket sales superstars for our Fall 2021 internship.
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
• High-quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
• Career guidance and coaching from upper management
• Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
• Experience in developing and executing marketing plans and promotional nights
Here's what we expect from you:
• Desire to learn and grow
• Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
• Do-whatever it takes mentality as it pertains to all facets of the organization
Here's what you'll be doing/learning:
• Assist the Director of Ticketing in soliciting group, mini-plan, and season ticket packages
• Identify potential customers & develop a database of prospects
• Cold-call local businesses, organizations, and fans regarding group outing and season ticket opportunities
• Developing theme tickets and promotional nights
• Help to maintain an organized and efficient box office
• Provide customer service that is For the Fan at all times
Our Fall interns begin Late-August/Early-September.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.