Assistant General Manager
O'fallon HootsO'fallon, MO
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 6:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Assistant General Manager jobs in O'fallon-MO
Search all Assistant General Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant General Manager?
Full Time Job
The O'Fallon Hoots, members of the Prospect League, will enter their third summer at CarShield Field and are looking for a new Assistant General Manager.
Here's what we need:
• Ambitious, driven and excited person looking to join a first-class team
• A revenue generator with 3-5 years of B2B sales, sports industry preferred, but not required
• Do-whatever-it-takes mentality as it pertains to all facets of the organization
• Experience leading a full time staff
Here's what you'll be doing:
• Reports directly to General Manager
• Prospects, solicits and closes sponsorships and large group hospitality packages
• Serves as the office and stadium manager in the absence of the General Manager
• Responsible for all corporate sponsorship activation
• Assists in the hiring and training of full-time staff
• Interviews, hires and manages corporate sponsorship intern teams
• Assists in creation of annual budget
• Any additional duties or tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
Start Date: September 1, 2021
Salary: Base salary with 5% commission on cash sales and a bonus structure based on team sales goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.