Summer Intern - Marketing / Promotions
O'fallon Hoots Prospect League BaseballO'fallon, MO
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The O'Fallon Hoots will play their third season in O'Fallon, Mo. in 2023 at CarShield Field. CarShield Field has served as the host site for our Prospect League O'Fallon Hoots team, our very own house league, the CarShield Collegiate League, and special events like the MLB Alumni Home Run Derby. We are looking for the next superstars in marketing and promotions for our Summer 2023 internship.
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
• High quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
• Career guidance and coaching from upper management
• Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
• Experience in developing and executing marketing plans and promotional nights
Here's what we expect from you:
• Desire to learn and grow
• Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
• Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to O'Fallon
Here's what you'll be doing / learning:
• Assist Director of Promotions and Social Media in development and execution of promotional nights
• Develop and execute social media and other marketing strategies
• Outreach and appearances to local businesses in building theme nights
• In conjunction with sponsorship sales, deliver in-game promotional events and activities
• Provide customer service that is For the Fan at all times
Our Summer interns begin in May.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.