Fall Intern - Marketing / Promotions
O'fallon Hoots Prospect League BaseballO'fallon, MO
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The O'Fallon Hoots will play their second season in O'Fallon, Mo. in 2022 at CarShield Field. CarShield Field has served as the host site for our Prospect League O'Fallon Hoots team, our very own 4-team house league, the CarShield Collegiate League, and special events like the 2021 MLB Alumni Home Run Derby. We are looking for the next superstars in marketing and promotions for our Fall 2021 internship.
Here's what you can expect to get from us:
• High quality training and supervision from an energized and experienced full-time staff
• Career guidance and coaching from upper management
• Freedom to be creative and develop as a professional in the sports industry
• Experience in developing and executing marketing plans and promotional nights
Here's what we expect from you:
• Desire to learn and grow
• Willingness to be challenged and step outside of your comfort zone
• Energetic and excited about bringing the best show to O'Fallon
Here's what you'll be doing / learning:
• Assist Director of Marketing in development of promotional nights
• Develop and execute social media and other marketing strategies
• Outreach to local businesses in building theme nights
• Assist Director of Marketing and Community Relations/Operations Manager in merchandise design and purchasing
• In conjunction with sponsorship sales, develop in-game promotional events
• Provide customer service that is For the Fan at all times
Our Fall interns begin Mid-August.
This is an unpaid internship. Applicants should pursue college credit from their college or university.