Winter / Spring Intern - Audience Relations /
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Winter/Spring 2019: January 7th-April 19th
The Audience Relations team is the public face of NPR for listeners with questions or feedback about NPR's programming, platforms, and products. We're looking for talented, driven communicators and creative thinkers who are excited by the opportunity to serve the public and NPR's mission.
As an intern with the Audience Relations team, you'll exercise critical judgment in handling conversations that may at times be highly sensitive in nature, communicate with program and product managers across the organization, lead tours of NPR headquarters, and support the NPR's Corporate Communications department with various projects and initiatives.
A cover letter is required.
• Proven writing and copy editing skills are critical.
• Research skills are required.
• Excellence at both team collaboration and independent work on projects, with strong time management skills, are a must.
• Comfortability with public speaking is necessary, and past related experience is a plus.
• Strong proficiency with Excel, HTML, and any computer languages are a plus.