Part Time Job
Traffic Assistant- (Temporary/PT)
NPM’s Traffic Team handles scheduling of broadcast sponsorship announcements and billing for both broadcast and digital properties. The successful candidate for this job will be assisting with data entry for digital orders. Join the team to help keep NPR’s programming funded and on the air.
This is a part-time position working up to 20 hours per week as needed.
• Enters Digital orders in Tracking and Allegiance databases
• Assists Traffic Coordinator with generating Spot Listings for reps
• Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: Data entry experience; experience with billing / invoicing preferred
• Data Entry Experience
• Familiarity with MS Excel
• High proficiency with standard personal and office computing programs
• Ability to perform tasks accurately under deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Initiative and demonstrated organizational skills, including prioritization
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong technical skills
• Experience with billing
• Familiarity with MS Access or similar database programs
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.