Senior Manager, Collaborative Philanthropy
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2024 2:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Collaborative Philanthropy jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Senior Manager, Collaborative Philanthropy postings
Full Time Job
NPR is seeking a Member Station Lead who will collaborate with NPR's vast network of Member Stations to grow philanthropic support for the network. The lead will directly support station fundraising teams with one-on-one advising, tools, and resources to grow their own fundraising programs, and by developing opportunities for collaborative major gifts. This position reports directly to the Senior Director of Major Gifts.
• Lead NPR Development's Member Station strategy and support philanthropic growth at all levels of NPR.
• Build relationships with station fundraising teams and General Managers.
• Serve as a fundraising resource to all station colleagues, sharing best practices and supporting station needs. Provide support for station fundraising teams to strengthen and grow fundraising programs across the network.
• In conjunction with NPR's Individual Giving team collaborate directly with stations to identify, qualify, cultivate, solicit, and steward collaborative major gift prospects to help exceed NPR's fundraising goals.
• Manage relationships with collaborative prospects and donors in partnership with station colleagues.
• With other NPR teams, develop webinars, roundtables, and training opportunities to share fundraising best practices and highlight examples within the system of high performing teams.
• With other NPR teams, develop multi-platform collateral and events to support station fundraising efforts.
• Build and reinforce a culture of encouragement, respect and open communication promoting a collegial environment that encourages teamwork and thrives on diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
• Cultivate and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Commitment to NPR's mission, the broader public radio landscape, and high-quality journalism.
• Minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in sales, donor services, including deep expertise in relationship management and major gift fundraising.
• Experience with general fundraising best practices and digital fundraising.
• Experience working with technology to advance donor processes.
• Ability to effectively engage and strategize with various stakeholders.
• Knowledge, passion, and experience working in public media, non profit, or federated organization.
• Experience building, testing, and deploying emails within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM databases.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience preferred
• Remote Permitted: This is a remote permitted role. This role is based out of our Washington, DC office but the employee may choose to work on a remote basis from a location that NPR approves.
• This is a full time, exempt position.
Salary Range: The U.S. based anticipated salary range for this opportunity is $92,000 - $102,500 plus benefits. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum salaries NPR expects to provide for new hires for the position across all US locations.
Benefits: NPR offers access to comprehensive benefits for employees and dependents. Regular, full-time employees scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week are eligible to enroll in NPR's benefits options. Benefits include access to health and wellness, paid time off, and financial well-being. Plan options include medical, dental, vision, life/ accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, short-term disability, and voluntary retirement savings to all eligible NPR employees.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum salaries NPR expects to provide for new hires for the position across all US locations.
NPR Pay Range
$92,000 — $102,500 USD