Salesforce Administrator, Temporary
Full Time Job
Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success.
NPR’s Salesforce CRM powers digital experiences for millions of Americans and our nationwide network of 260 Member organizations. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform for the Digital Media team. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption, and particular skill in implementing sound data hygiene practices.
• Administrator for the Digital Media team of 30 users. Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, AppExchange integrations and other routine tasks for the Digital Media division.
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Implement sound data hygiene practices and safeguards across NPR.
• Document appropriate NPR Salesforce usage, processes and workflows.
• Train Digital Media and cross-divisional Community of Practice staff to use Salesforce appropriately.
• Minimum two years of experience as Salesforce.com administrator.
• Salesforce.com Admin, Advanced Admin, or Platform App Builder certifications.
• Demonstrate understanding of the Salesforce platform, best practices and functionality.
• Configure custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other assets of intermediate complexity.
• Design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
• Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
• Prioritize simultaneous requests based on business objectives, balancing routine support and maintenance tasks with strategic priorities.
• Meet deadlines.
• Manage laterally and upwards.
• Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Developer certifications
• Experience with Nonprofit Success Pack and nonprofit processes
This role is funded through the Incubation Lab grant. All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.