Full Time Job
Product Manager (CRM)
As part of the NPR Digital Media team, you will be responsible for CRM platform integrations across the NPR product portfolio. The focus for this role is a holistic one to ensure that NPR provides the best possible products and services, for and with our Member Stations, to create a more informed public and reach them wherever they are.
The CRM product manager will manage the strategy and implementation of the Salesforce CRM across NPR digital properties. The role spans systems the that power digital experiences for our audience and those that empower our Member Stations. You will be expected to lead the research, discovery, prioritization and roadmap process for a set of features and functionality that connect data systems across business and audience functions.
• Reports directly to the Director Product Management - Platform and collaborates with all digital leadership to establish priorities and develop a strategy for internal and external CRM integrations.
• Own the overall product plan and roadmap.
• Understand multi-level customer and end-user needs. Analyze functional processes that connect staff, Member Station, business partner and audience experiences.
• Iterate with design and insights teams on usability studies, research and market analysis to integrate new and innovate product requirements into roadmap that enhance user satisfaction.
• Streamline cross-team workflows and processes, both inside and outside Digital Media. Facilitate inter-divisional and NPR-station collaboration on technical products.
• Participate in architecture discussions, regularly propose and discuss solutions to system and product changes.
• Research, implement and manage 3rd party implementations that extend the value of the platform.
• Contribute to a culture of collaboration and inclusion across all disciplines.
What We Are Looking For
• Excellent customer experience intuition - demonstrated success in creating innovative, user-friendly websites and processes.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills – extreme comfort with data-driven decision making and performing financial and operational analysis.
• Implementation proficiency – ability to translate strategic differentiators into innovative and detailed product requirements.
• Excellent communication skills - demonstrated success for building happy, collaborative teams and earning buy-in for innovative and bold product vision.
• Technical aptitude - ability to understand and discuss architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
• 3 years experience in CRM and/or product management
• Experience working on agile enabled teams
• Demonstrable experience with Salesforce platforms strongly desired.
• Passion for public media’s digital future.
• Experience in the nonprofit space, including the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, retirement, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer that affirmatively seeks to hire veterans and people with disabilities. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.