PMO Project Coordinator
Full Time Job
PMO Project (Portfolio) Coordinator
NPR is seeking an organized and energetic Project (Portfolio) Coordinator to support our Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO). The Project Coordinator will assist the Director of Strategy and Operations with managing NPR’s portfolio of strategic and operational projects. The Project (Portfolio) Coordinator will also be required to organize meetings, manage timelines and deliverables, analyze portfolio performance, and develop reports for executive review.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Onboard new projects into the EPMO
• Create and update project charters and assist Project Managers with project scoping
• Track, analyze and create reports of ongoing risks, issues, and needs inherent to the project portfolio and projects within the portfolio
• Track, analyze and create reports related to the performance of the project portfolio
• Organize and plan bi-monthly collaboration meetings with Program Managers
• Coordinate monthly project review sessions and tollgates
• Work to improve EPMO processes and systems (including the project tracking database, Program Manager collaboration sessions, project review process, etc.)
• Record minutes and take detailed notes during meetings
• Assist the Director of Strategy and Operations with maturing the EPMO, and performing other related projects as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent professional experience. Advanced degree desirable.
, Knowledge, and Ability
• Two to Four years’ experience in project coordination, project management, or a related role
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Creativity, initiative and acute attention to detail
• Experience working in a highly collaborative environment
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
• Superior computer skills; strong and thorough knowledge of MS Excel (formulas and pivot tables)
• Familiarity with the Agile methodology and the Project Management Body of Knowledge
• Experience using a Project tracking software package
• Able to work effectively under pressure
• Flexible and able to multitask
• Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
Please apply online through our career site. You can also follow us on Twitter.
NPR offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, retirement, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development. NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.