This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2023 10:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for IT Coordinator jobs in Washington-DC
Search all IT Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
IT Coordinator 6 Month-Temp
INTRO TO POSITION
At NPR IT Operations we provide and support the computers, infrastructure, and mobile equipment that NPR staff rely on. We manage the organization's computers and collaborate with other teams to ensure they are operational for NPR broadcasts. We are looking for an IT Coordinator who will manage our IT assets through their lifecycle and provide technical support to NPR staff. This role will focus on vendor communications, assisting with procurement, tracking equipment, as well as helping with technology purchase planning, budgeting, and resolving staff technology issues.
• Review and process IT service requests for hardware, software, peripherals, and mobile devices and plans
• Assist staff with their orders and apply IT standards and policies to equipment assignments and purchases
• Partner with vendors to obtain quotes, track purchases and address product availability issues as required
• Receive, verify, document, and distribute mobile devices, hardware, and software
• Organize and maintain licensing keys, agreements, and other related documentation
• Develop and maintain hardware and software licensing database including CMDB
• Perform periodic inventory audits to ensure accuracy and document deltas
• Provide management with regular reports to demonstrate inventory accuracy and software compliance
• Document and maintain SOPs for assigned areas, including but not limited to inventory, purchasing, licensing, budgeting, etc.
• Lead in the planning of regular technology purchases
• Prepare meeting materials, presentation materials, and management reports for the IT team
• Assist management team with IT Operations budget updates and monthly forecast
• Assist technical teams in addressing and resolving tickets
• Assist in Projects as needed
The above duties and responsibilities are not an exhaustive list of required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be assigned, and this job description can be modified at any time.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Word and Excel
• Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
• Must be detail oriented and have solid organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize, adjust, and push for completion of multiple tasks in a fast-paced organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to work cooperatively with others as part of a team, hold own work to high standards, and inspire others to do the same
• Ability to lift IT equipment of up to 50lb
• 3 years of administrative support experience, preferably with asset and procurement management and control
• Experience managing assets through ITSM tools such as Fresh Service
• Knowledge of mobile carriers' products and maintaining working relationships and negotiating with outside vendors
• On-site: This is an on-site role based in Washington, DC.
• This is a temporary (6-month) full time position.
Hourly Rate: The U.S. based anticipated hourly rate for this opportunity is $25 - 27 per hour. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum hourly rate NPR expects to provide for new hires for the position across all US locations.
Benefits: NPR offers access to comprehensive benefits for employees and dependents. Regular, full-time employees scheduled to work 30 hours or more per week are eligible to enroll in NPR's benefits options. Benefits include access to health and wellness, paid time off, and financial well-being. Plan options include medical, dental, vision, life/ accidental death and dismemberment, long-term disability, short-term disability, and voluntary retirement savings to all eligible NPR employees.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum salaries NPR expects to provide for new hires for the position across all US locations.
NPR Pay Range
$25 — $27 USD