Human Resources, Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2021 1:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Human Resources, Coordinator jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Human Resources, Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Human Resources, Coordinator? Human Resources, Coordinator (temp)
Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator provides administrative and operational support and supports the HR team on a range of initiatives, including new hire processes and orientation and processing employee actions.
• Partner with designated HR team to redesign New Hire Orientation; also conducts new hire orientation and onboarding, including employment verification and processing
• Ensures consistent application of HR policies and procedures
• Explains general HR processes to new hires and employees and assists them in completing standard required documents and/or forms
• Monitors personnel action forms/inbox and completes all personnel actions [in eForms}
• Monitors and appropriately routes or answers HR email inbox
• Regularly review HR Benefits forms and documentation to ensure information is clear, concise and up to date
• Ensure the timely processing of all Benefit vendor invoices
• Act as a backup for data entry into the Human Resources Information System
• Assist with HR compliance audits and ad-hoc projects
and Relevant Skills:
• Two years of experience in Human Resources
• Knowledge of HR operations and processes
• Able to operate with tact, discretion and sensitivity with respect to confidential information
• Team player with strong work ethic
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work remotely and independently
• Ability to manage a high volume of work by balancing competing deadlines and priorities
• Highly efficient with time management and ability to actively follow up on critical employee issues
• Maintains a professional demeanor and is able to quickly and effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio), Google Office, Slack, performance management tools, familiarity with HRIS and applicant tracking systems - Ultipro a plus.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.