Digital Media Planning Associate
This was removed by the employer on 3/3/2021 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Digital Media Planning Associate jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Digital Media Planning Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Planning Associate? OVERVIEW
Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success.
The Digital Media Planning Associate will work to support corporate sponsorship for NPR. This department works directly with NPR’s sales, marketing, and design teams to create and implement digital sponsorship campaigns. This role will actively support NPR’s top-quality digital programming including, but not limited to NPR.org, NPR One, TED Radio Hour, Planet Money, How I Built This, Up First, Fresh Air, etc.
Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in digital media and digital sponsorship, and exposure to digital audio and/or podcast sponsorship. They will also possess effective analytical skills, and be able to find undersold portions of NPR’s digital catalog and drive potential clients to these offerings. Candidates should also have a good foundation in Microsoft Excel, and be proficient working with math and formulas. Lastly, they should have good communication skills, and feel comfortable explaining digital proposal rationales to the sales team.
Learn about NPR’s digital sponsorship products here.
• Create digital proposals ranging from $20k to $2 million, based on a client’s target demographic and objectives
• Use ad serving tools such as Google Ad Manager, AdsWizz, etc. to traffic to determine where inventory is available for a given product and date range
• Manage a heavy workload, often creating or revising more than ten proposals in one business day
• Inventory management – ability to analyze inventory sell-through and push clients to our digital products that are undersold
• Transcribe proposals into both NPR and client order management systems (Operative.One, PRISMA, etc.) – extreme attention to detail needed!
• Analyze podcast listening trends to help determine pricing strategy in a fast-growing industry
• The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, project management experience, and exude strong strategic thinking skills.
• 2-4 years of work experience, preferably in ad operations or a similar field
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and comfortable working with math and formulas
• Outstanding attention to detail for quality assurance purposes, and the ability to manage multiple priorities at a time
• Ability to collaborate on a team 10 people in a fast-paced environment with large amounts of revenue at stake
• Proven ability for project management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Enthusiasm for public media, its mission and its programs
• Experience with ad-serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager, AdsWizz or Operative.One is a plus
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.