Digital Campaign Associate
This was removed by the employer on 5/7/2020 11:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Digital Campaign Associate jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Digital Campaign Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Campaign Associate? Across our organization, we’re building a workplace where collaboration is essential, diverse voices are heard, and inclusion is the key to our success.
National Public Media is a subsidiary of NPR, owned in partnership with PBS and WGBH, the largest producer in public television. As the corporate sponsorship sales team for all NPR network programs, NPR and PBS stations, National Public Media works with companies across a variety of categories and objectives to generate support for the public broadcasting system, while delivering breakthrough results for sponsors.
The Digital Campaign Associate will work to support Corporate Sponsorship for NPR. The department works directly with NPR’s sales, marketing, and design teams to create and implement digital sponsorship campaigns to promote and generate sponsorship for NPR’s top-quality digital programming including, but not limited to: NPR.org, NPROne, TED Radio Hour, Planet Money, How I Built This, Invisibilia, etc.
This role actively collaborates with sales, production, and site development to ensure the accurate trafficking, implementation, and delivery of campaigns for NPR’s top-tier Sponsors.
Candidates should have a strong interest in digital media and digital sponsorship, and should be comfortable communicating with NPR’s various sponsors, many of which are Fortune 500 companies.
• Manage 25-35 Digital Advertising Campaigns from beginning to end including but not limited to: pre-launch, analytics, post-launch
• Work effectively with multiple departments to ensure campaign success
• Analyze podcast listening trends to help determine pricing strategy in a fast-growing industry
• Implement, monitor, and optimize online sponsorship campaigns using Adswizz, Google Ad Manager 360 and other ad trafficking tools in a timely and accurate manner
• Analyze digital inventory to determine what is performing best for sponsors based on click-through rate, viewability, and user engagement
• Complete in-depth campaign reporting on a daily basis
• Communicate with internal departments (marketing, sales), and external sponsors
The ideal candidate will have strong writing skills, project management experience, and exude both creativity and strong analytical skills.
• 2-4 years of work experience
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and comfortable working with math and formulas
• Must have project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
• Experience in ad-serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager 360 or Operative.One a plus
• Enthusiasm for public media, its mission and its programs
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.