Digital Campaign Associate - Stations
NPRNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2023 6:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Digital Campaign Associate - Stations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Digital Campaign Associate - Stations postings
Full Time Job
Digital Campaign Associate - Stations (Temporary)
National Public Media (NPM), the media sales division of NPR and PBS, located in midtown Manhattan, is currently seeking a Digital Campaign Associate to be part of an ad operations team responsible for implementing digital advertising campaigns (podcasts, display, mobile, etc) for stations.
With a focus on public radio and television stations, the Digital Campaign Associate is responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management for stations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, ad trafficking, creative troubleshooting, and reporting. Revenue retention is a crucial part of this role.
The successful candidate for this position will be proactive, deadline driven, organized and enthusiastic!
Candidates should have a strong interest in digital media and digital sponsorship, and should be comfortable communicating with various sponsors and stakeholders. This role actively collaborates with sales, production and site development to ensure the accurate delivery of campaigns and advertising revenue for public broadcasting digital properties.
WORK LOCATION: This is a temporary role (6 months). It is also a hybrid permitted role. The employee will be required to be onsite at our New York City office at least 10 days a year. The employee must also reside in an NPR supported location based on the number of onsite days they choose.
• Manage Digital Advertising Campaigns (via software including Google Ad Manager and AdsWizz) from beginning to end including but not limited to: pre-launch, analytics, post-launch
• Work effectively with multiple departments to ensure campaign success
• Implement, monitor, and optimize online sponsorship campaigns using Adswizz, Google Ad Manager and other ad trafficking tools in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage and project digital sales/inventory based on historical data and inventory forecasting tools
• Handle sales planning requests from sales representatives and provide proper guidance to maximize revenue opportunities
• Ensure campaign delivery, mitigate discrepancies, and confirm advertiser goals are being fulfilled and billed as scheduled
• Manage and improve ad serving systems for current and prospective station clients, including tagging and targeting schematics, introductory calls, sales strategy planning, new product development, etc.
• Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for station accounts. Maintain in-depth knowledge of capabilities, inventory availability, advertising opportunities, and pricing strategy
• Prepare billing for digital campaigns, to include pulling delivery reports and assessing campaign delivery
• Cutting/editing digital audio to send clients air checks of audio sponsorships
• Complete in-depth campaign reporting on a daily basis
• Communicate with internal departments (marketing, sales), and external sponsors
• Other duties as assigned
• EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required
• Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
• Ability to proactively organize daily tasks and make your own to do list
• Must be proficient in MS Excel and comfortable working with math and formulas
• Great technical skills and the ability to learn and master new systems quickly in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Customer service focus with a positive and proactive attitude
• Cultivate and promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
• Cultivate and support an inclusive and equitable workplace culture
• 1-2 years of experience in digital media and advertising preferred
• Experience in ad-serving platforms such as Google Ad Manager, or AdsWizz a plus
• Enthusiasm for public media, its mission and its programs
Estimated Salary: $60,000.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you. All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.