Digital Campaign Associate, Sponsorship
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2021 1:44:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Digital Campaign Associate, Sponsorship jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Digital Campaign Associate, Sponsorship postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Campaign Associate, Sponsorship?
Full Time Job
The Digital Campaign Associate will work to support Corporate Sponsorship for NPR. The department works directly with NPR’s sales, marketing, and design teams to create and implement digital sponsorship campaigns to promote and generate sponsorship for NPR’s top-quality digital programming including, but not limited to: NPR.org, NPROne, Up First, How I Built This, TED Radio Hour, etc.
This role actively collaborates with sales, production, and site development to ensure the accurate trafficking, implementation, and delivery of campaigns for NPR’s Sponsors.
Candidates should have a strong interest in digital media and digital sponsorship, and should be comfortable communicating with NPR’s various sponsors, many of which are Fortune 500 companies.
• Manage 25-35 Digital Advertising Campaigns from beginning to end including tasks like, but not limited to: gathering digital assets, providing in-depth reporting, and actively optimizing campaigns to minimize IO loss, and assisting clients with podcast attribution pixel implementation.
• Implement, monitor, and optimize online sponsorship campaigns using Adswizz, Google Ad Manager 360 and other ad trafficking tools in a timely and accurate manner
• Analyze digital inventory to determine what is performing best for sponsors based on click-through rate, viewability, and user engagement
• Complete in-depth campaign reporting on a daily basis
• Work effectively with multiple departments to ensure campaign success
• Analyze podcast listening trends to help determine pricing strategy in a fast-growing industry
• Communicate with internal departments (marketing, sales), and external sponsors
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in work experience
• 2 – 4 years’ work experience
• Project Management: Must have project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to collaborate on a large team in a fast-paced environment with large amounts of money at stake.
• Numbers-Focused: Must be proficient in MS Excel and comfortable working with math, formulas and data.
• Organization Skills: Must have attention to detail, ability to work independently and ability to manage multiple priorities at a time.
• Experience in ad-serving platform such as Google Ad Manager 360 or AdsWizz.
• Previous order management system is preferred, Operative.One a plus
• Prior task management system experience is nice to have, Trello or ClickUp experience a plus
• Experience with podcast attribution vendor such as Podsights, Barometric or Chartable
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive workplace that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, religious belief, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, gender non-conforming status, intersex status, sexual stereotypes, nationality, citizenship status, personal appearance, marital status, family status, family responsibilities, military status, veteran status, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, genetic characteristics of yourself or a family member, political views and affiliation, unemployment status, protective order status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other basis prohibited under applicable law.