Corporate Sponsorship Sales Coordinator
NPRCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
National Public Media is looking for an experienced sales coordinator to join our Culver City, CA NPR sales office. The sales team represents NPR’s radio and digital platforms. The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced media sales or advertising agency environment, and is curious about the media industry, detail-oriented, and has a proven ability to thrive under pressure.
• Act as primary point of coverage and support for busy, traveling 6-person sales team
• Act as primary steward of campaign management throughout full sales cycle on all orders, e.g., proposal development, inventory and creative clearance, billing procedures, client reports, etc., for both radio and digital platforms
• Assist sales team with database management, e.g., SalesForce entry and maintenance, etc.
• Assist sales team with client prospecting, research and presentations for client meetings, etc.
• Provide administrative support including coordinating conference calls and meetings
• Other special projects as assigned
• Experience in fast-paced media sales team support or in an advertising agency media department
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills; must be able to act as primary support person on all orders for high-performing 6-member team
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong research, presentation and proofreading skills
• Ability to collaborate with various departments across the company including Digital Ad Operations, Marketing, Traffic, Finance, etc.
• Ability to learn new research database interfaces, CRM tools, etc.
National Public Media (NPM) is the media sales division of NPR and PBS. As the sponsorship sales team for national and regional offerings on NPR and PBS stations and digital assets, NPM offers the highest-profile public media sponsorship opportunities. Sponsorship offerings include flagship news programs like Morning Edition® and PBS NewsHour, integrated presence on NPR.org and PBS.org and custom packages and event activation from PBS Digital Studios and NPR Music.
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, retirement, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.