Full Time Job
The Corporate Recruiter plays a vital role in developing proactive, progressive recruiting solutions in support of NPR talent acquisition effort within assigned teams. Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, the Recruiter is responsible for designing, developing and executing talent acquisition initiatives across a broad range of corporate teams; as well as sourcing, evaluating, and closing candidates while providing exceptional levels of service all along the way. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, proactive, driven, creative and extremely comfortable interacting and building relationships at all levels, inside and outside of NPR.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Create and implement creative and proactive talent acquisition strategies to provide qualified and diverse candidate pools of candidates in a variety of corporate disciplines.
• Develop creative outreach and engagement strategies that continuously grow and diversify NPR’s talent pipeline
• Develop key talent communities by building relationships with strong talent in the marketplace. Source passive candidates through networking, direct sourcing, and employee referrals.
• Evaluate skill level, conduct efficient and professional interview process, and drive offer process, salary recommendations and negotiations, and closing of candidates.
• Communicate effectively with the hiring manager and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
• Act as a candidate advocate and provide all candidates with an exceptional experience, maintaining open lines of communication throughout the process.
• Propose and implement ongoing improvements to NPR’s recruitment efforts.
• Manage and track all candidate and recruiting metrics within ATS.
• Suggest innovate ways to identify and engage new talent using social media and other means.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required.
• At least 5 years proven Recruiting experience in a fast paced environment, executing a variety of corporate searches including technology, finance, and digital.
• Strong business acumen and competitive market awareness
• The ability to build relationships and influence
• Knowledge and experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends and the ability to grasp new technologies.
• Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process.
• Self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
• Impactful and strategic diversity sourcing and recruiting experience
All applications must include a resume and cover letter to be considered.
NPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NPR is committed to being an inclusive place to work that welcomes diverse and unique perspectives, all working toward the same goal – to create a more informed public. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.