Intern - Film / TV Nonprofit Organization
NosotrosLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
• Applicants must be reliable, organized, and detail-oriented, Go-Getters!
• Spreadsheet knowledge (Google Drive)
Quick learners with great communication and writing skills.
• The student must own any of this software and a personal computer.
• A desire to create relationships in entertainment industry.
• Completing tasks efficiently and on time.
• Maintaining a positive attitude and approach to tasks.
Respecting the privacy and workflow of clients.
• Communicating with clients, networks, studios, casting offices, directors and producers.
• Social Media assistance (Content, distribution, engagement).
-Research, Outreach and Administrative Tasks
• Tasks as they come up.
What you would be gaining is
-Aiding to set up virtual events
-Gain knowledge what it is like to work for a Non-Profit Organization
- Attend virtual events
- Help promote our vision and Brand
-Editing Promotional videos
Please include Cover letter in email submission.
Positions available immediately, 15 + hours a week and are flexible.
School Credit if desired.
What is our mission?
We cultivate, develop, and showcase emerging and existing Latino talent in front of and behind the camera. Through a series of ongoing events, meetings, workshops, and showcases, we aim to continue to build a stronger network of Latino artists that not only succeed as individuals, but as a whole - evolving into a thriving and influential part of the Hollywood community.
Who are we?
Nosotros, founded by Ricardo Montalbán in 1970, is the oldest National Latino Arts Advocacy 501(c)3 non-profit and has for the past 48 years provided a diverse range of performing and media arts programs to help increase the opportunities for Latinos in front of and behind the camera.
We are strategically working to eliminate the stereotypical images of Latinos in the media by encouraging roles, storylines, and projects that uplift the Latino American experience in addition to creating a bridge between artists and industry professionals such as casting directors, producers, executives, and content creators.
We look forward to hearing from you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online