Intern - Film / TV Nonprofit Organization
NosotrosLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Film / TV Nonprofit Organization jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Film / TV Nonprofit Organization postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Film / TV Nonprofit Organization? Success Metrics:
• Applicants must be reliable, organized, and detail-oriented, Go-Getters!
• Spreadsheet knowledge (Google Drive)
Quick learners with great communication and writing skills.
• The student must own any of this software and a personal computer.
• A desire to create relationships in entertainment industry.
• Completing tasks efficiently and on time.
• Maintaining a positive attitude and approach to tasks.
Respecting the privacy and workflow of clients.
• Communicating with clients, networks, studios, casting offices, directors and producers.
• Social Media assistance (Content, distribution, engagement).
-Research, Outreach and Administrative Tasks
• Tasks as they come up.
What you would be gaining is
-Aiding to set up virtual events
-Gain knowledge what it is like to work for a Non-Profit Organization
- Attend virtual events
- Help promote our vision and Brand
-Editing Promotional videos
Please include Cover letter in email submission.
Positions available immediately, 15 + hours a week and are flexible.