Nomad Editing CompanySanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Office Manager jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Nomad currently searching for an Office Manager in our Santa Monica, CA office.
We are an award winning editorial boutique who works with high-end advertising and production clients. We are looking for an office manager who is outgoing and proactive, interested in post production, and thrives in a creative environment. If this sounds like you, send us an email and tell us about yourself!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Oversees and assists with the daily ordering of meals, drinks and snacks for clients and staff, including grocery shopping and restaurant orders
• Responsible for kitchen, restroom, and office supply ordering/spending - tracks inventory
• Managing client service department and shifts. Books freelancers when extra help is needed. Future CS staff will report to Office Manager
• Responsible for petty cash distribution & reconciliation as needed
• Tracks receipts and works with producers to allocate to projects
• Main point of contact for building and maintenance vendors such as cleaning company, painters, plumbers, air conditioning, alarm, locksmith, pest control to ensure all systems are fully functional.
• Oversees parking lot and booking valet services when needed during busy periods
• Answers phone at main desk and greets clients and visitors as they arrive
• Ensures Covid safety protocols are followed by staff and visitors. Works with HR to implement updates.
• Assists with planning office events and gift orders
• Books company travel when needed
• Assists HR and Controller for basic requests if needed
Qualifications and Skills
• Skilled in MacOS, Google Drive, and Filemaker
• Strong communication and organizational skills. Able to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
• Previous experience in a post production or hospitality environment. Managerial experience preferred