Supervising Producer, Animation
NogginNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/8/2021 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Search for Supervising Producer, Animation jobs in New York-NY
Search all Supervising Producer, Animation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Supervising Producer, Animation?
Full Time Job
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Are you a passionate and experienced animation producer who wants to help define our animation approach to entertain and educating little kids? Noggin is looking for you! The Supervising Producer, Animation will oversee multiple short-form animated projects produced both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will combine excellent communication and collaboration skills with a strong creative vision to oversee our diverse slate of content. Come join our exciting company!
• Oversee the Noggin animated content slate and provide creative vision and feedback during all stages of development and production, including designs, scripts, storyboards, beatsheets, animatics, animation and compositing.
• Seek out, handle and balance internal and external feedback during all stages of production, ensuring projects meet strategic and learning goals.
• Foster and maintain relationships with Nickelodeon show production, working with EICs to create content for franchise and legacy properties.
• Constantly brainstorm and iterate on new concepts, pitching ideas to the creative strategy team and then executing on the ideas which are greenlit.
• Work closely with both internal animation resources, as well as out-of-house studios, to ensure quality of production, adherence to budget and brand, and that all creative and executive notes are understood and implemented.
• Oversee casting, sound mixes, edits, VO records and project deals, as needed
• Quickly brainstorm and strategize solutions to production issues and implement recommendations to stabilize animation project workflows.
• Keep stakeholders informed at all stages of the production process, quickly flagging and addressing any production issues.
• Identify new talent, both emerging and veteran, as resources for creative development and production.
• Provide ongoing updates to senior management about the progress of each project. Communicate challenges and offer proactive solutions.
• 7 years of relevant experience in development or production in the kids space
• Extensive experience in, and understanding of, both 2D and 3D production pipelines, including pre-production and post-production
• Creative, imaginative, and passionate about working in the preschool space
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities
• Strong industry contacts to artists, production management and emerging talent
• Ability to interface with producers in other media, such as live action or games, and leverage their experience, expertise and assets for animation projects
• Experience collaborating with learning and curriculum experts
• Ability to work under deadlines and manage multiple simultaneous projects
• Comfortable with fast turn-arounds and innovating on production processes in order to get content launched quickly
• Skilled at leading-through-influence rather than through direct management
• Ability to provide articulate and effective creative notes and other feedback
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior conceptual and critical thinking abilities
• Sense of humor (We really mean it for this job)