Sr Producer, Live Action
Full Time Job
Sr Producer, Live Action - Noggin
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin is looking for a passionate and experienced live action producer who will help define our brand, learning and creative sensibility in the preschool space. The Senior Producer, Live Action will oversee multiple short-form (and some long-form) projects produced both internally and externally. The ideal candidate will combine excellent communication and collaboration skills with a strong creative vision to oversee our diverse slate of content.
• Execute against internal creative briefs to create fun, funny and educational short-form content for the Noggin platform.
• Assist with production schedules for upcoming content. Work against project due dates and budgets to deliver as needed.
• Brainstorm and iterate on new concepts, pitching ideas to the creative strategy team and then executing on the ideas that are greenlit.
• Seek out, manage and balance internal and external feedback during all stages of production, ensuring projects meet strategic and learning goals.
• Foster and maintain relationships with Nickelodeon show production, specifically live action, working with EICs to create content for franchise and legacy properties.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure quality of production, adherence to budget and brand, and that all creative and executive notes are understood and implemented.
• Quickly brainstorm and strategize solutions to production issues and implement recommendations to stabilize animation project workflows.
• Keep stakeholders informed at all stages of the production process, quickly flagging and addressing any production issues.
• Identify new talent, both emerging and veteran, as resources for creative development and production.
• 5 years of short-form live action creative experience
• Hands-on live-action production and editing skills (social experience a plus)
• Ability to operate quickly and calmly within a large, complex, high pressure, dynamic environment, while setting and maintaining key priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Superior conceptual and critical thinking abilities
• Ability to provide articulate and effective creative notes and other feedback
• Proven ability to translate strategic goals into innovative creative
• Previous experience working on socially-distanced and COVID-compliant shoots a BIG PLUS
• Sense of humor (We really mean it for this job)