Senior Content Manager
NogginNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/29/2021 2:34:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Content Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Content Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Content Manager? Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are building a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
We are looking for a Senior Content Manager who will be responsible for writing/editing content and running our social media. The Senior Content Manager will work with key partners to develop clear and effective content for a variety of audiences and channels. This role will be based out of our NYC office and will report to the Director, Audience Development of Noggin.
• Content writing
• Conceptualize, develop and execute on the content for integrated digital marketing initiatives, including social media, email, online advertising, and web content
• Work from strategic briefs to execute content for brand awareness, acquisition and retention marketing initiatives
• Deliver clean and concise copy while paying close attention to brand voice, tone, grammar, and accuracy
• Continue to expand and strengthen the brand messaging, while staying true to the brand and its core values
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, content, learning & impact, and market research
• Social Media
• Lead strategy, planning, and execution for organic social media with the goal of growing engagement and improving organic social traffic to the website
• Handle the social content calendar, including developing content concepts from idea to execution
• Provide ad-hoc analysis on qualitative and quantitative performance to internal partners
• Stay up-to-date on new social media tools, best practices, and competitive activity to best use technology and trends relevant to Noggin
• 5 to 8 years in professional content writing, editing and proofreading
• Experience in translating strategy into content that is native to each platform and will deliver results (e.g., brand affinity, subscription growth and engagement)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Ability to prioritize efficient, multi-task, pivot and work well under pressure
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, collaboration and presentation skills
• Curiosity, thoughtfulness and organizational skills, including a meticulous attention to detail
• Loves the challenge of expressing complex thoughts in a compelling and accessible way, using 90 characters or less
• A self-proclaimed grammar guru — we welcome anyone who is able to respond to this job posting with a list of the grammatical errors we’ve made in this description!
• Understands social media best practices and has a desire to grow our existing channels/audiences and build our presence on new platforms This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.