NogginNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with little kids. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are establishing a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Product Manager role:
The Product Manager will lead the Noggin web experience. S/he will shepherd business and user needs through the many stages of product development, including ideation, research, planning, and execution.
• Lead the development of a learning and media-focused product strategy and vision supported by research, data and business goals.
• Lead all aspects of the entire lifecycle of web features, from definition to prioritization to technical implementation, in collaboration with cross-functional partners, designers, developers and QA.
• Define roadmap in collaboration with Noggin leadership, content and marketing teams
• Lead scoping and prioritization efforts
• Handle implementation, including QA
• Lead regular iteration and improvement cycles based on feedback from users, customer support, and data analytics
• Break down complex problems into manageable steps by authoring and prioritizing epics and user stories.
• Be a leader on a cross-functional scrum team—foster a creative, collaborative and focused culture to produce the best results possible.
• Analyze product use and performance to continually focus on subscription growth and engagement.
• Communicate product roadmap and requirements across teams and departments clearly and effectively.
• 2 years experience in product management working with a consumer-facing digital product.
• Strong user experience focus.
• A/B testing and multivariate testing experience, with a consistent track record of using data to drive growth metrics
• Experience with ecommerce platforms and technologies, including CMS systems and marketing tools.
• Solid understanding of the entire customer journey including web marketing channels to drive conversions and build engagement.
• Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team.
• High level understanding of APIs and client application engineering concepts and architecture.
• Experience with edTech and/or direct-to-consumer is a plus.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Nickelodeon's top-ranked video subscription service for preschoolers, NOGGIN. NOGGIN is an ad-free, video subscription service that features over a thousand iconic, full-length library episodes, short-form videos, educational content, music videos featuring preschoolers' favorite Nickelodeon characters, and more, with new content added weekly. Currently available for iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android, Fire tablet and Roku devices, NOGGIN has 36 series to date including the recently added Canticos, Dora the Explorer, Zack & Quack and Peppa Pig. Additional titles in the NOGGIN lineup include Yo Gabba Gabba!, Trucktown, Miffy and Friends, Teletubbies, Blue's Clues, Go, Diego, Go!, Franklin, The Backyardigans and Pocoyo. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).