Senior Producer, Noggin Games
NogginNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2020 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Senior Producer, Noggin Games jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Producer, Noggin Games postings
Full Time Job
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Overview and Responsibilities
Noggin is a leading interactive learning service for families with young children. We help young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are establishing a team of highly-motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
The Games Producer is responsible for leading the vision and supporting the learning goals for assigned preschool game projects that will live in Noggin. This may include working on multiple projects with a variety of internal teams and external partners to deliver the highest in quality learning games for preschoolers.
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Be passionate about crafting engaging and educational games for preschoolers that will delight and stimulate them while serving Noggin’s content development goals.
• Champion the game(s) vision both to the internal stakeholders and external partners while being accountable for the delivery of each project.
• Work with our internal and external teams to ensure that game project(s) deliver on the core pillars of the game design; find the ‘fun factor’ early in the process.
• Work with our internal Learning & Impact team to understand the curriculum objectives and ensure the games meet those objectives.
• Collaborate with Digital Consumer Insights team to ensure that the game is age-appropriate, achievable, and understandable to our age group.
• Maintain budgets, production schedules, and risk mitigation based on defined achievement deliverables with both external partners and internal brand teams.
• Lead brand approval process, facilitating approvals and acting as mediator between internal franchise teams and our external development/publishing partners.
• Identify any bottlenecks in our production processes and chip in to solving and sharing across current and future projects.
• Maintain the relationship between external partners and internal build team engineers to set up and lead build jobs for each game.
• Work closely with quality assurance to deliver the highest quality experiences to consumers.
• Get together with content management system and publishing tools to publish the games to our staging and live environments.
• Be the main point of contact for our licensing partners and external developers, driving them to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest quality and gameplay of the game.
• Participate in crafting a collaborative and positive environment between internal teams and our external partners.
• Be a student of the games industry, understand current and upcoming trends around gameplay, technology, and business models.
• Be a student of early childhood learning and development and standard methodologies by participating in Noggin U learning sessions, attending usability sessions across all content types, and reading and researching independently.
• 3 years of experience as a game producer in HMTL5 game production; mobile or console game development a plus
• Knowledge of HTML5 technology (Phaser, Haxe/Flambe, Tiny Unity)
• Knowledge of content management systems and web games publishing processes
• Experience in crafting interactive experiences around popular preschool brands
• Knowledge of preschool curriculum and competitive preschool games and apps
• Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate goals clearly and drive coordination effectively and efficiently
• Ability to think flexibly and multi-task in a fast-paced, evolving environment