NogginNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager, Programming (Noggin)
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
We are seeking a Manager for the Programming team who will oversee the strategic rollout and the operational delivery of all content. Our ideal candidate is collaborative and accountable, and also has a passion for kidâ€™s content and education media.
• Manage day-to-day video multiplatform programming scheduling operations including publishing all Noggin content (series hubs, full episodes, short form videos, play along videos, games, eBooks, podcasts) across all platforms including mobile, OTT, third-party channels
• Collaborate with media services and operations to ensure on-time delivery and launch of all content
• Work with development and technical teams to troubleshoot, test, QA, and QC target items and platform issues
• Maintain & distribute content rollout schedules for daily publishes in collaboration with relevant lines of business and in alignment with the overall programming strategy
• Create dynamic, data-driven content strategies to grow audiences on digital platforms and align with major programming and marketing initiatives
• Create processes for delivery of Noggin content to internal businesses (linear, YouTube) as well as external channels when relevant
• Work with the product team on creating features and content types; provide programming expertise as to how content is delivered and consumed to influence future formats.
• Test and iterate all new content-based features and develop processes for implementation on platforms
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Knowledge of digital video distribution and streaming ecosystems
• Working knowledge of content management systems
• 5 years of experience working in Digital Media Programming or Television
• Highly motivated to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders
• Creative problem solver who can bring fresh ideas to the table
• Positive attitude, an eagerness to learn, and a shown ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• Resourceful and solution driven with strong follow through to resolve items
• Strong leadership skills to oversee a team of 1-2 direct reports
Hiring Salary Range: $90,000.00 - 100,000.00.
The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York City, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. This position is bonus eligible.