Associate Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
NogginNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin, the learning service by Nick Jr., is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Associate Manager to contribute to the execution of retention and engagement campaigns across email, web, and customer support channels!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and already have some experience in supporting marketing campaigns. Additionally, the Associate Manager will possess great communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
• Manage end-to-end creation and deployment of highly targeted and personalized CRM campaigns across e-mail and web.
• Design and deliver trigger based and automated CRM programs across lifecycle journeys to maximize reach and drive growth at scale including a dedicated journey.
• Continually optimize CRM performance through robust test and learn strategies including content, targeting and creative.
• Work closely with creative teams to deliver best-in-class templates, content and communications that maximize user engagement.
• Working with the Lifecycle Marketing Director, help translate overall marketing strategy and insights to actionable marketing strategy and build strategic campaign recommendations
• Define, track, measure, and report on CRM activity and present learnings and strategies across the business.
• Assist with cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, organic social, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
• 2-5 years of experience in CRM/retention/lifecycle marketing at media/tech/subscription brand preferred
• Experience tracking and reporting on engagement KPIs for email marketing channel required
• Strong copywriting and communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts in plain, easy-to-understand language
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
• Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
• Photo and/or graphic-editing skills (for minor changes to programs on the fly) a plus
• Email HTML experience a plus
• Strong presentation/deck skills preferred
• Interest in education media