Associate Manager, Acquisition Marketing
NogginNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Noggin is a leading learning service for families with preschoolers. We deliver streaming and interactive learning content that helps young kids develop skills, knowledge and passions through play with the characters they love. We also help parents help their kids thrive. A direct-to-consumer offering available on 10 platforms, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels. We are forming a team of highly motivated individuals who are eager to work in a start-up-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative-led organization.
Noggin, the learning service by Nick Jr., is looking for an Acquisition Marketing Associate Manager to contribute to the execution of paid advertising campaigns on key platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, and more!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and already have some experience in supporting paid advertising campaigns on these platforms. Additionally, the Associate Manager will possess great communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
• Execute and optimize paid campaigns on advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, and other emerging platforms
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners; Monitor day-to day project management of external agencies including KPIs and ensure timely execution of all marketing efforts
• Working with the Acquisition Manager, help translate overall marketing strategy and insights to actionable marketing strategy and build strategic campaign recommendations
• Compile media insights from a variety of sources to inform campaign planning and execution
• Build and design campaign summary and recap presentations to be shared with key partners
• Manage the submission and delivery of creative requests for paid social, video, display, and paid search
• Assist with cross-departmental collaboration efforts (integrated marketing, consumer products, etc.)
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in marketing or advertising
• 2-5 years of experience at a publisher, agency, or media brand preferred
• Experience working with paid advertising on Facebook, Google, and/or other digital platforms
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Detail oriented, highly organized, and efficient time-management skills
• Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
• Comfortable working with ever-changing software on various platforms
• Proficient understanding of all media platforms - including emerging platforms
• Strong presentation/deck skills preferred
• Interest in education media