Associate Creative Producer
NogginNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Associate Creative Producer, Noggin (Nick Jr.)
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA; PARAA).
Noggin from Nick Jr. is a leading interactive learning service for families with young kids. We help children develop skills, knowledge and passions by playing with the characters they love. We also give parents important tools to help their kids thrive. A multi-platform direct-to-consumer offering, Noggin reaches families in the domestic market through standalone mobile apps, connected TV apps, and add-on channels.
The Play-Along Video (â€œPAVâ€) team is one of several groups producing content for the Noggin app. The PAV team focuses on learning-led interactive media. All content produced by this group is guided by Noggin's curriculum framework.
We are building a team of highly motivated, diverse and capable individuals who are eager to work in a startup-like environment within a large media company. We need innovators and self-starters who are passionate about playful learning and comfortable working in a fast-paced, creative and innovative organization.
What We Need in an Associate Producer
We are seeking an Associate Creative Producer for the PAV team. You are smart, creative, fearless, and love children's interactive media! As an AP, you will work with a cross-functional team providing end-to-end coordination and management for all creative and logistical needs in the development of interactive learning-led content through all phases of production. In short, you are the consummate juggler!
Overview & Responsibilities:
Support producers with the creation, revision, and maintenance of all production documents including interactive design documents, logic flow charts and wireframes, logic and dialogue scripts; including:
• Prep VO scripts for talent recording session
• Create cue sheets, closed caption scripts, CMS records
• Manage all tracking as production iterates; includes keeping detailed notes as we update and organize scripts, audio, and design documents
• Operate in Wrike to schedule and maintain production deliverables
• Work with Production Management to book talent and recording sessions
• Review and vet animation and audio inventory
• Assist with music selections; and handle file deliveries with sound designer
• Test and analyze content for quality assurance
• Review all builds and work with the team to track bugs and feature requests in JIRA while clearly communicating updates and properly escalating concerns
• Work in Photoshop; knowledge of Illustrator is a plus
• College degree
• 2 years experience in kids' educational media, communications, and/or interactive media production. An understanding of animation production is a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, and Excel
• Must be able to manage multiple projects with varying scope simultaneously, and while under intense deadlines
• Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic and fast-paced environment
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and thorough, able and willing to refine work to a high degree of polish
• Exhibit excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and interpersonal
• Knowledge and passion for preschool interactive media, apps, games, & production
• Able to work within technical limitations and find creative and technical solutions to issues that arise
• Good communication skills are essential, as is a mature, professional collaborative attitude
• Ability to learn new software development environments and systems quickly and adapt to new methods of production
• Exhibit a keen eye for humor and design