Sr. HR Generalist
NKSFBLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Sr. HR Generalist position has primary responsibility for full-cycle recruitment, onboarding, policy, state and federal compliance, employee relations, training and development and LOA programs. Position will also assist with day to day support of all HR related functions.
• Partner with HR Director and management team to determine staffing needs
• Develop/maintain job descriptions.
• Identify and implement recruitment sources.
• Primary point of contact for employee questions/issues regarding HR policies and procedures
• Responsible for onboarding and training of all new-hires
• Create and implement training and development initiatives
• Ensure compliance with NKSFB, LLC policy, federal and state employment regulations
• Manage LOA programs
• Manage all workers compensation reports/claims
• Assist with Performance Management/Compensation
• Ad Hoc reporting/development
• The ideal candidate has vast and varied experience in all areas of HR including full cycle recruitment, employee relations, compliance, LOA management and compensation and benefits programs.
• Minimum 3-5 years HR Generalist experience.
• Thorough understanding of wage and hour rules and regulations.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Prior benefit program administration/management.
• Working knowledge of federal, state and local regulations including-FMLA, CFRA, PDL, PFL, and ADA.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized with ever changing priorities
• Bachelor's degree in business, HR or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Previous experience within the Business Management, Accounting, or Entertainment industry a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online