Intern - Event & Social Media Marketing
Ninety3 ImpactLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
This internship is part-time and requires a minimum of 10 hours a week. It is unpaid / available for college credit. You must have your own car & computer.
Ideal candidate is must be extremely social media savvy, a natural marketer, a lover of live music events, is extremely detail orientated, and passionate about social impact and making a difference in the world.
- Provide overall support to the CEO / Founder and the business as needed
- Assist with the management of social media accounts (familiarity with Later recommended)
- Drive growth of social media following
- Assist with original content creation (photoshoots, video, photoshop, etc.)
- Assist with event & ticketing site management
- Outreach to media outlets
- Assist with live event execution
- Assist with artist booking brainstorms
- Ability to interact comfortably, professionally, and effectively with artists and high profile organizations
- Self-motivated, proactive, resourceful, able to work independently and without much oversight
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Flexible - able to adjust to changing priorities, and able to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Social media savvy
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Highly motivated with networking ability
- Able to work in a very dynamic and start up environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to provide real impact through marketing
- Previous professional or research experience in either music industry or nonprofits are a major plus
Looking to bring someone on starting May 9th! We will be working out of Arts District / DTLA, and across multiple venues in Los Angeles. Please only apply if you can agree with all of above information.
Ninety3 is a new event production company based in Los Angeles that produces live music showcases that center on social impact and artist stories. Each show is curated with artists that use their music to help change the world & we partner with a nonprofit to make sure your entertainment helps the communities you're passionate about. We believe in building a community of music lovers that want more purpose behind their options for entertainment.
Instead of a cover letter, please send your answer to the following questions:
- Who are 3 up and coming artists you think are about to blow?
- How do you discover new music?
- Do you have any experience with nonprofits or social impact initiatives? If so, please include a very brief description / summary. (Classes at school count!)
- Whats your favorite ''socially responsible'' company? (I.e. Patagonia)
- Who are 3 leaders in the world you admire?
- Are there any social media accounts that are social impact centric that you admire? Where do you find your ''good'' news?
- Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online