Vice President, Growth & Marketing: Games & Emerging Media
ParamountNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount , Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions.
The Games & Emerging Media team at Paramount Global is seeking a highly qualified executive to lead growth & marketing across our organization. This is an exciting and fast-growing division of the company responsible for the global games business and emerging media initiatives across Paramountâ€™s brands! This includes Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures, MTV Entertainment, Star Trek, CBS and many others.
Reporting directly to the SVP of Games & Emerging Media, the Vice President of Growth & Marketing is a consumer-focused business leader. They will be responsible for growing and engaging the audience of players for all games. This includes market leading licensed titles, our games studio and expansion on to new platforms. This role requires a critical thinker who will coordinate development and implementation of new strategies to expand our games audiences across the entire consumer funnel â€'' including awareness, engagement and retention.
• Drive growth efforts across Paramountâ€™s global games' portfolio to support all revenue streams. Including licensing, studio, live operations and in -game advertising.
• Lead marketing and audience development for the games team, managing overall user acquisition budget; partner with retail and brand marketing teams on planning and execution.
• Meet with external partners and collaborate to improve game launch planning, live operations and ongoing monetization and game key performance indicators.
• Build and lead the development and tracking of audience growth strategies. Including goal setting across our portfolio of games and return on investment analysis of all audience growth initiatives.
• Partner with product and live operations teams to manage and optimize in game monetization.
• Work closely with the research and analytics team to garner insights; create thought leadership opportunities using insights and data/surveys to educate external partners and potential clients.
• Work collaboratively with Business Development, Game Development, Production, Research, Marketing teams to support business goals.
• Lead several projects and drive each forward, ensuring clear communication and collaboration across cross-functional teams and external partners.
• 10 years of experience in entertainment or live services with a focus on gaming and digital.
• 7 years of experience with User Acquisition campaigns in a gaming or similar industry.
• Experience in mobile and digital growth strategies, with a proven record of success in challenging markets.
• Strong ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within cross-functional teams; in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Strategic problem solver who can also implement plans with attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong project management and presentation skills.
• A curiosity and passion for gaming!