Vice President, Marketing Operations - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
The Vice President, Marketing Operations is responsible for the overall management and team’s operations, budgeting, facilitating end to end project management, short-form physical production/marketing shoots, resource coordination, tool management and team management. Possessing a strong creative operations and production background, and an expertise in budgeting, this person will partner with team leaders across the marketing org and ViacomCBS to efficiently and effectively execute the strategic and creative vision. Reports directly into the CMO.
• Lead all aspects of the management of team operations and resource coordination for Marketing
• Spearhead solutions to improve processes and optimize production within set guidelines and deadlines
• Evaluate existing MarTech and project management tools, recommend and optimize toolset on an ongoing basis to ensure team is working with most efficient and effective toolsets available throughout the ViacomCBS ecosystem
• Meet regularly with IT/Technology representative to advocate for technology solutions, review departmental tech challenges and schedule software and hardware upgrades for Marketing team members
• Responsible for big picture project planning and coordinating sources and timelines
• Responsible for overall project flow for all strategic and creative initiatives
• You will handle the marketing budget. Meet frequently with CMO to confirm project budget needs for the year and to report budget updates. Point of contact for Finance to review project budgets and allocation of funds
• Provide support of creative excellence in pre-production, execution and post production
• Meet monthly with Human Resource representative to review departmental staff resource needs
• Train, lead and provide strong leadership and mentorship to the team
• Set clear guidelines on deadlines to internal business teams and external partners
• Cultivate and maintain positive relationships within Nickelodeon (business, consumer products, finance and human resources) as well as all related groups across the ViacomCBS universe
• 10-15 years experience in a creative operations role.
• Strong budgeting background is imperative, with an ability to find creative solutions in the face of shrinking budgets against increased deliverables
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of MarTech tools and technology solutions
• Management experience is imperative.
• BA required, MBA is a Plus
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage and work with large creative team; ability to navigate cross functional teams
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Understanding of organizational behavior and workforce planning