Summer Paid Intern - Kids & Family Content Insights
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2023 2:54:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Paid Intern - Kids & Family Content Insights jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Summer Paid Intern - Kids & Family Content Insights postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Kids & Family Content Insights Summer 2023 Internship (Hybrid - Burbank, CA)
Nickelodeon, now in its 42nd year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location based experiences, publishing and feature films. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Paramount Global.
Overview of Department:
As part of the Paramount Global Kids & Family Content Insights Team, the Content Insights Intern will support Nickelodeon and Awesomeness content research across Live Action Scripted, Unscripted, and Animation (including development, acquisitions, pilot testing and current series maintenance), specifically for linear, streaming (our own and our partners) and digital platforms (i.e., YouTube).
• Support qualitative and quantitative research projects, including writing screeners, surveys, light data analysis and helping create decks and presentations.
• Help with online focus groups, specifically checking kids in, managing the recruits and note taking during sessions
• Research new & noteworthy content trends to inform Trend Newsletter/Wall.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• The team's summer format will be hybrid out of our 231 West Olive Avenue office in NYC. They are not looking for a fully remote intern. We do not cover the cost of housing or transportation.
• Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, so proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States. The pay rate for this role is $20/hr.
• The program starts in June and runs for 10 weeks.
• Interns must be available to work full time (5 days) per week (no weekends). Normal business hours are 9:30AM to 5:30PM.
• You must be a rising junior, senior or master's student to be eligible (December 2023-May 2025 grads).
• College credit is optional, not required. We will provide appropriate documentation if necessary.