Sr Dir, Animation Recruitment
This was removed by the employer on 12/6/2019 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Dir, Animation Recruitment jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Dir, Animation Recruitment postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Dir, Animation Recruitment? Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
Overview and Responsibilities
The Snr Director of Recruiting for Nickelodeon Animation will be responsible for building the talent resources necessary to develop a growing slate of animated series and feature production. This role will require a unique vision and experience, contributing a strong sense of innovation in finding fresh talent, improving the recruiting process and building a world-class studio. The role will be the face of Nickelodeon to the outside world, representing this award-winning studio and attracting the best talent!
• Responsible for the placement of top-tier talent, with full range of Above the Line and Below the Line.
• Build recruiting including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiation of offers for staffing of all animated productions for Nickelodeon Series and Features.
• Architect and implement the studio’s recruitment strategy in collaboration with Human Resources and Studio Executives.
• Expand and maintain a talent tracking system. Provide a variety of detailed tracking reports Studio Executives and Show leadership and translate how trends are impacting the studio with next steps.
• Build and maintain a network of talent domestic and international.
• Strategize and Collaborate with Studio Management to create a more powerful presence on social media.
• Define the role and presence of Nickelodeon at major conferences and industry events. Ability to attract and bring in new and upcoming talent.
• Work with the production team to understand the skills currently within Nick and where additional skill sets might be needed at the studio.
• Build and maintain supportive/collaborative relationships with hiring managers and LP s.
• Collaborate with Line Producers and hiring managers to develop robust recruitment strategies and action plans.
• Maintain Competitive landscape and advise on interview techniques, candidate selection, compensation packages and industry trends.
• Regularly communicate with hiring managers and other stakeholders on search and candidate status.
• Encourage and develop a strong relationship with Series and Feature Animation Talent Acquisition leaders as part of a larger talent strategy and focus.
• Engage and build relationships with recruiting partners in industry organizations and universities.
• Maintain awareness of professional trends and news. Understand and communicate overall landscape of studio schedules and how artist availability could be impacted.
• Oversee and integrate diversity and inclusion and hiring initiative strategies, practices and processes around people and culture (i.e. talent acquisition, talent management, learning and development) to attract and retain diverse talent.
• Oversee and manage the recruitment team on process and strategy. Qualifications .
• 10 years of Animation industry experience
• Experience managing a recruiting department for TV/Feature Animation, VFX and/or Games is a must
• Proven ability to evaluate candidate art work and/or technical qualifications
• Proven ability to effectively manage a team and recruiting process as well as relationships with hiring managers
• Strong knowledge of Traditional Animation, CG Animation and/or Visual Effects production
• Strong organizational expertise and experience with databases and/or applicant tracking systems
• Ability to travel as needed for industry events and recruiting opportunities
• Strong consultative and partnering skills. Ability to establish priorities independently, multi-task efficiently, and work with diverse personalities and all levels of management in a high-pressure environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as solid follow-through on multiple projects
• Positive attitude and ability to be flexible in a non-static environment
• Ability to re-define and execute new processes and workflows in an ever-changing environment; demonstrate strategic and out of the box thinkingRequired Education
• Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.