Senior Project Manager, Unscripted Content & Live Events - Nickelodeon
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Senior Director of Project Management, this position will be primarily responsible for the project management of all marketing and creative promotion for Nickelodeon’s Unscripted Content and Live Event specials. In addition to overseeing alignment between departments and the overall roadmap of milestones for these projects, this will also include oversight of all content produced across linear, off-channel, print, out of home, interactive, experiential, and social platforms. The Senior Project Manager will be the central point of contact across Nickelodeon’s lines of business, providing clear and concise planning and communication in order to ensure the successful execution of assignments. The ability to work independently while adjusting and adapting management styles and techniques to the uniqueness of each project is essential to success in this role.
• Serve as advocate for the project, having a thorough understanding of business goals and objectives of each assignment.
• Identify optimal processes and procedures to ensure successful outcomes of the projects
• Serve as the primary point of contact and build and maintain strong relationships with key network stakeholders to foster collaboration and alignment throughout the life cycle of the project
• Responsible for reviewing, assigning, and distributing creative briefs and understanding the creative and business goals of each project
• Create, distribute, and maintain project timelines, both long-range and day-to-day deliverables
• Responsible for routing work for review, compiling and communicating feedback in a constructive and concise manner between stakeholders and creative teams
• Schedule, attend and lead various meetings: status, kick-offs, presentations, reviews, etc.
• Maintain daily status report for all assigned projects
• Ensure all creative content is delivered on time and to provided specs
• Update server and project management software with all necessary project documents/schedules/creative files
• 8 years of experience in project management, creative content, live events or marketing production at an entertainment brand or agency
• Experience in campaign management, working with platforms including linear, digital, shoots, experiential and social, or a combination thereof
• Ability to work independently, overseeing fast-moving and ever-changing entertainment campaigns with multiple teams
• Exceptional communication skills, both in person and written
• Strong interest in pop culture and unscripted entertainment
• Ability to adapt, thrive, and bring energy to high-demand assignments that continually evolve.
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Performs well and calmly under pressure
• Ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently
• Understanding of Nickelodeon brand and culture
• Accurate, detail and deadline oriented
• Articulate, flexible, collaborative, and approachable
• Ability to assume accountability
• A sense of humor