Senior Project Manager, Nickelodeon - Bmx
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Project Management, BMX, this position will be primarily responsible for the project management of all marketing and creative promotion for Nickelodeon television movies, cross property initiatives, and brand assignments. This will include work produced across linear, off-channel, print, digital and social platforms. The Sr. PM will be the central point of contact across creative, programming, show production, marketing, design and other lines of business, providing clear and concise planning and communication in order to ensure the successful execution of assignments. The ability to work independently while adjusting and adapting management styles and techniques to the uniqueness of each project is essential to success in this role.
• Understand business goals and objectives of each assignment and identify optimal processes and procedures to ensure successful outcomes of the projects.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all creative executions including marketing, creative, design, press and social teams as well as external stakeholders and clients.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with key network stakeholders to foster collaboration and alignment throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Coordinates long-range strategic planning for multiple business initiatives simultaneously while managing the day to day workflows for deliverables and projects as assigned.
• Responsible for reviewing, assigning, and distributing creative briefs and understanding the creative and business goals of each project.
• Create, distribute, and maintain project timelines.
• Responsible for routing work for review, compiling and communicating feedback in a constructive and concise manner between stakeholders and creative teams.
• Schedule, attend and lead various meetings: status, kick-offs, presentations, reviews, etc.
• Maintain weekly status report for all assigned projects
• Ensure all creative content is delivered on time and to provided specs.
• Identifies and helps to implement new and improved processes to further collaboration and efficiencies between teams
• Update server and project management software with all necessary project documents/schedules/creative files
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 7-9 years of project management or production management experience in a television network capacity.
• Excellent understanding of production methodologies and best practices, with specific experience in linear, design, social, print and digital production.
• Exceptional organizational & communication skills.
• Experience working with JIRA, Air Table, ShowManager.
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
• Performs well and calmly under pressure.
• Ability to manage a large number of tasks concurrently.
• Understanding of Nickelodeon brand and culture.
• Accurate, detail and deadline oriented.
• Articulate, flexible, collaborative, and approachable.
• Ability to assume accountability.