Senior Photo-Art Compositor and Designer
NickelodeonNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Photo-Art Compositor and Designer - Nickelodeon
Overview and Responsibilities
Specialist in digital compositing, color correction, photo illustration, art extension, and special effects with a refined eye for design. Work as an integral part of the Launch design team in developing marketing materials for promoting new shows and other initiatives. Assist throughout the creative process, from ideation through final finishing.
• Collaborate with Art Directors and designers to finesse and enhance designers’ concepts and comps.
• Execute finished high-quality digital art once art direction is finalized
• Assist in reformatting art for print and digital applications
• 5 years of experience in industry
• Experienced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry, specifically executing key art for theatricals or television
• Strong grasp of fundamental design principles of composition, color, balance, tension, etc.
• Flexibility working with various work styles
• Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task, pivot and work well under pressure
• Accurate, detail and deadline oriented
• Articulate and collaborative team player
• Ability to work independently or as team player
• Passion for the expertise as well as an ongoing awareness and knowledge of
Nickelodeon, now in its 40th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The brand includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, digital, location-based experiences, publishing and feature films. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).